Current Weather at Strickley

Friday 10 September 2010

The videos!

.
For our wedding anniversary earlier this year Henry and I bought ourselves a present - an all singing all dancing camcorder. The idea is that we record Farming Life for posterity. So far the only real footage is of Henry calving a cow, but I went to the show yesterday ready to capture whatever might happen. If there had been any runaway cows or other drama I hope I would have got it in the bag - but the only action was in the ring. I took nearly 30 minutes' footage and I'm now trying to get to grips with editing. I have cobbled together the clips of the Heifer in Milk Class and hopefully you should be able to click and play (don't forget to switch your speakers on!). If this works, there'll be more to follow. You have been warned.
.
My first (and second) attempt to upload my video failed - so I've now reduced the resolution and quality, uploaded to You Tube and embedded here so hopefully it will play when you click.


No comments: