Current Weather at Strickley

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Doom and Gloom

There's bad news and there's more bad news.

Unbeknownst to me Farming Online stopped hosting member websites on Monday 1st September. So the Strickley site, including the weather page, is currently offline. I have started the process of moving to another ISP (requested a MAC) but I'm not sure how long will take or how simple it will be to upload the site to another host. (But as I work in the right department for unlimted IT help I'm reasonably confident!)

And the other news? Grayrigg (tomorrow) has just been cancelled. If you could see our weather page you'd know how much rain we've had lately.

And is this Good or Bad News? We get to keep the cups for another year - even the-great-big-over-the-top -for-a -small-show-one!

No comments: