Current Weather at Strickley

Tuesday 10 April 2007

Back to Reality

As I scoured the house for empty glasses and bottles (how come there's always an empty Stella bottle under the piano?), and checked what stock was left in our "Drink and Drugs" fridge, I was running through several suitable titles and musical links for this Post. I thought of calling it Drink and Drugs, but thought that might attract unwelcome attention. At the same time what seemed an apt link popped into my mind - so click on the link below for a Seventies icon at his peak.


And just to reassure you, in case you've never experienced our hospitality, the drugs in the Drink and Drugs fridge are purely for veterinary use. Our inside fridge is far too full of wholesome goodness to hold any liquid refreshment.

So, a good Easter was had by all. I hope yours was everything you hoped.

No comments: