Current Weather at Strickley

Monday 19 July 2010

No one said it would be easy

.
Busy day - get on top of all the paperwork and clear some space (on the desk and in my head) for the weekend.
A stack of envelopes - cheques enclosed - ready to post (for those suppliers who don't do Online).
Quick job before I start supper - print some helpful signs for guests (car park/toilet etc) and laminate some Farm Walk maps I printed last week.
Low ink warning. Carry on. No ink message.
Never mind, I'll start the laminating.
Cheap laminator (worked perfectly for years) starts to eat the paper and pouches, and then refuses to work at all.
Hardly any paper left to reprint.
I blame the Office Consumables Manager.

Thank goodness for the Internet - paper, ink and laminator ordered.
Start again tomorrow.

No comments: