Current Weather at Strickley

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Decisions, decisions

It's a long way off - but we (or perhaps I should just see "I") are planning our social life for next November/December.

We already have tickets booked for two local gigs at The Brewery Arts Centre, and one in York for Bellowhead, but yesterday we heard that Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook (of Squeeze) were touring together for the first time for years.



So I made a note to book tickets for Salford as soon as booking opened on Friday. But today, news of another must-see gig - Chris Rea.

Image

We're not planning on going to France (it's the only advert I could find), but maybe to Glasgow in December. Booking also opens on Friday (plus a Live Nation pre-sale on Thursday, and O2 pre-sale tomorrow - which will have the best seats?)

We have to decide  - both? or just one? Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook  is a rare event, but it may be Chris Rea's last tour. I'll sleep on it.

EDIT - booked for both! I'm a bit poorer now - but I'll have forgotten the cost by we go.

No comments: