Current Weather at Strickley

Saturday 11 December 2010

Progress all round

In the excitement of getting the computer back on it's feet, I forgot to say that our shower finally thawed out yesterday and so far nothing else has frozen.

Henry has just put 4 trees in the front bedroom windows and spent a couple of hours sorting out sets of working lights. I'm sure they were all OK last January. The real tree for the hall has just arrived and will stay out in the cold till next weekend. So maybe we will be organised in time for Christmas. My countdown stops the day before and I haven't really applied myself this year. The turkey and pudding are sorted, and Victoria has made and decorated a cake. With all the drink in the pantry (and the overflow in the Back Kitchen) what more do we need?

No comments: