Current Weather at Strickley

Wednesday 16 December 2009

16th December

.
Having worked over the weekend I'm on my "midweek weekend substitute". It's a chance to get ahead (or catch up) on Christmas planning.

The cake's made (ready for Victoria and children to decorate next week).
Ingredients ready and waiting for me to make mincemeat and cranberry sauce.
Cards designed, printed, folded, signed, stuffed, stamped and ready to post.
All presents bought (I hope), ready to wrap.
Trees in 3 bedroom windows (the lights are missing for the fourth).
Real tree delivered and ready to be brought in and decorated (more work Elliot and Fletcher next week).
Turkey ordered (to be picked up on Wednesday).
Asda delivery of bulky items due next Tuesday.
Wine delivered and cooling outside.
And most importantly, I've copied all my Christmas music into one playlist so I can have Christmas wherever I go.

It's probably an age thing, but they don't make Christmas records like they used to. For me this will always be the best - click on the photo below to listen.



No comments: