Current Weather at Strickley

Friday 11 September 2009

Faster and even faster

Yesterday while we were at the show Henry dropped by Coars stand (supplier and fitter for all things to do with the dairy and parlour) about 14:00 and ordered a small plastic part for one of the units. In the post at 9:00 this morning, a padded envelope with the part.

Service that can't be beaten I thought.

But also at the show I was very taken with my sister-in-law's camera case. I've never quite found the perfect case. One that is held securely to my person. That protects the camera. Is easy to open. Is light and doesn't weigh heavily round my neck. And with a long enough strap not to strangle me. This one met all these criteria, and more (made from recycled PET bottles). If life hadn't so hectic just now I might have popped into town to buy one soon, but with a click of the mouse I ordered one from Jessops at 17:20 last night. And here it is via DHL at 15:00!

No comments: